Read address MD from OB1 block

Yogthothot

Hello everyone! I want read MD address (temp data) from OB1 block and save data on PC. Program working on VIPA S7-300.
I try used moka7 (java library) but cannot get read address from OB block.
Who can help?🍻

Welcome to forum.

Thinking that you need first copy temp data to different memory area on PLC, as temp data gets writed over on PLC program if you have code on PLC.

Welcome to forum.

Thinking that you need first copy temp data to different memory area on PLC, as temp data gets writed over on PLC program if you have code on PLC.

I can`t change code in PLC. I know touch panell WEINTEK read OB1 area

Any data in the temp (l stack) gets lost at the end of every scan.

Move the variables needed to global memory such as a data-block or to the Marker memory (m).

Regards

Daniel.