Equustek DH+ to Modbus converter troubles

cardosocea

Hello Gents,

I'm replacing a DataLink GW1000 by an Equustek DL3500 and can't for the life of me understand what I'm doing wrong.

The original device still works when powered via USB, but the internal power supply died.

I've configured the new device with the settings from the other unit but I can't get comms or even find any troubleshooting guide to point me in the right direction.

The comms settings are all the same between units, but the AB addressing scheme is different. However, after trying every combination I can't get anywhere.
The PLC5 tells me that the addressed file doesn't exist in the node, so I assume that the node is seen on DH+, but I'm unsure of what other combination of file numbers to put in, or if perhaps the file numbers are dependent on having a successful Modbus comm link.

Anyone used this before?