NJ301 Sysmac. Comparison btw blocked program and factory program

VZimmer0

Dear experts, I have an NJ301-1100 PLC and tried to get the backup project but the only thing I could see was the diagnose status, so I called the machine factory and they give me a "copy" of the backup. My question is the next one, If there is a way to compare the two programs just to check that the copy that the factory gave me is the same backup that the machine has ?
I tried to do a compare using the sysmac version but as I said the program of the machine is blocked.
I leave photos of the comparison.

Blocked machine program.jpg Comparison1.jpg

Similar Topics

I'm definitely not an Omron person, but I am attempting to get the Ethernet/IP node status of devices mapped to an EIP scanner (CJ1W-EIP21). The...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am trying to share two tag sets (omron2ab and ab2omron) between the above mentioned cpu. I tried installing the 1769-L33ER CPU eds in...
Replies
Views
Hi I am using Omron NJ301-1200 CPU unit and using CX-Programmer Software for PLC Programming. When i create a New Project it is asking to select...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been trying to run drive via Sysmac studio. I can ping the drive. I can see the logic bits going on/off as per command. But, drive is...
Replies
Views
Good morning to everyone on the forum and happy new year. I'm trying to use the following functions in sysmac studio, because I need to enable one...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom