Using Patlite la6 via modbus

secs

Hi all.

Has anyone had any success using a Patlite LA6 signal tower via modbus? I have been reading the manual and trying to work out how I get a certain pattern to appear. As in I set up a pattern and upload the files. I want to fire up group one.

the manual says as an example

5.3.3. Register Address
The register address list supported by this product.
Register Address Control Allocation Data Condition

7 (07H) Smart Mode MSN 00H: doesn't control, 01H: controls
LSN 01H-1FH: Group Numbers 1-31

are these numbers represented as HEX etc?

Engineer

Did you have any luck getting this working?
The manual wasnt written from a PLC programmers point of view. It almost looks like the PC section of the manual

Similar Topics

I'm trying to control a device via MODBUS RTU and the ModbusRtuMasterV2_PcCOM in Twincat 3. I've configured a device with the right com port and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to use the IO Device Library (Product Versions) which is configured to work with the 1756-EN4TR & 1756-EN2TR but my system uses...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to write a data in Arduino using MODWR function block .I used the code I got from online for both PLC and Arduino. I made the wiring...
Replies
Views
Hey all, i have a panelview screen (image attached), with 4 items on it. Program 1, Program 2, ...3, ...4. The PLC i am using is a compactlogix...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom