E B Pro Question

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
Are you able to insert a variable in the text on a button, In FT ME I can show the % speed set point in the resume speed button. when the button is set it shows it is on and what % speed machine will ramp back up to when started.
I don't see anything in the manual but might not be looking in the right place. Thanks

In your button's properties - Go to 'STATES' tab, Under the caption (where you put your text) you should see a button that says 'Insert Variable...'

Does this achieve what you are talking about?

Similar Topics

Greetings all. I am having a new problem with my VM. Host OS is 11 and VM OS is 10. I have two smaller monitors that connect to my laptop which...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I am currently working on the LogixPro Advanced Batch #2 Multiple Mode of Operation and got stuck very close to completion. Link...
Replies
Views
Hey All. Im using Easybuilder pro. Im familiar with using the enable/disable function of the security tab on an object to use visibility. Im...
Replies
Views
Wrapping up the debugging and install for this system (been a pain with school and a local flood). I'm looking to limit the input values in the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to solve this problem for the batch mixer simulation. As shown in the picture, I have a "no motion rung" set up as a OR logic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom