SyMax PLC Printout (.P50 Files)

cwxc818

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has the ability to print SyMax PLC .P50 files to a .PRT, .PDF, or some other file I can open with a text editor? Looking to convert the SyMax PLC to something like an AB Micro or CompactLogix.

From what I've read, the .P50 files can be opened with SFW50 software. If someone has a copy of the SFW50 software I guess I could try running it with DOSBox or running on some older OS VM's but don't know how well that would work. Don't need to connect to the PLC, just view the ladder logic.

Let me know if you think you can help and I'll send the files.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

I think I can do it for you. Might take a couple of days to locate the software. If all the files in the project aren't too large, just zip and attach them to a post in this thread. Don't forget any .L50 files with the same name as the .P50 file.

Last edited: