Siemens system function SFC51

kevinlin_5

Dear all,

I have a question about using SFC51. I used SSL_ID 0D91 to obtain the status of a remote IO panel. When I read through the help file of SFC51, I knew that INDEX for 0D91 has the following format:
bits 0 to 10: station number
bits 11 to 14: the last two places in the PNIO subsystem ID
bit 15: 1

Can anyone tell me what is the station number and PNIO subsystem ID?

My understanding about the station number is the slot number of the particular IO modules in the profinet IO station, and PNIO subsystem ID is the device number of the PNIO station in the profinet IO system, which an be found in hardware configuration. But what confused me is the slot number of the IO module in the profinet IO station can only goes up to 81, but the range of station number was 0 to 2047.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks.