Quickpanel Jr to PanelView

dbrsystems

Hello all,

I have a customer that wants me to convert their Quickpanel Jr. to a PanelView. I've never worked with the Quickpanel Jr. but after a little web searching I found the QuickDesigner 3.7 download that has a 4 day trial. I'm planning to use the software to find all the tags and manually recreate the application on the PV. Is this the best way or is there some conversion software on the net somewhere?

The SLC code is undocumented making the task a little more time consuming.

Thanks,

Leo

I just had the same problem, I updated a really old panel from Siemens that was made on Gracis for Windows (software that was descontinuated since 1998) to a TP270 Siemens that I made with WinCC Flex.

And yes, I think that's the best way, although is very time consuming. It also helps a lot to have the PLC program to be revieweing all the tag's addresses in order to avoid problems.

Best luck with the proyect.

Juan