Question about GE LogicMaster 90 (DOS version)

TConnolly

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a need to tweak a program in a Series 90 that I haven't touched for eleven years, last time I ran this software it was in Win95. I'll upgrade if I absolutely have to, but I'd rather do this tweak today.

Will the DOS version of GE Logicmaster 90 work in Windows XP SP2?

Will it be able to communicate with the PLC under XP?

Make sure you have the last version of LM90 and not the version you were using eleven years ago. It takes at least version 9.something to run under XP. Not sure off the top of my head what the .something is.

Edit: I have Logicmaster version 9.05 on my Dell Latitude D510 laptop that runs XP. It works fine.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I'm been deciphering a program for a press here. I've gotten most of it deciphered using the manual to understand the instructions (first mitsu...
Replies
Views
OK. You guys helped me out a bunch with my first Siemens question. I found a bunch of issues with integrity checking the PLC programs I was...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Writng a FB in ST on Beckhoff TC for a pulser which turns on and off on a cycle, is paused by turning bControlInput to FALSE, but resumes...
Replies
Views
Hello folks! Never been here before but I have a question that's been bugging me for a while. I recently got a job at a chemical plant that's...
Replies
Views
I am currently backing a Micro Logix 1100 and no-one seems to have the file for me to upload from. Is there a way for me to upload the project off...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom