Panel Tec Communications

blacksilver80

I have a machine with the PLC communicating to the Panelmates through PanelTec but I am having trouble with communication with the Panelmates to the PLC. I have never worked with a PanelTec before I was wondeing if anybody knows how I can see or change the Baud rate on a PanelTec board the PanelMates are running on 19200 but I dont know if I can get into a PanelTec
None of my Port Lights that connects to my Panelmates are ON. I have double checked the communication cables and electrical connections it seems fine its just I cant find any information on PanelTec

Similar Topics

Somebody know how to unlock a pass protected macro in easy buider ?
Replies
Views
Hi, Has anyone used a Bartec Polaris Ex rated operator panel with Allen Bradley ControlLogix? I am looking for the best option for...
Replies
Views
I copied a panel in factory talk HMI for an identical system. The label names are still the same as the original panel but I am trying to change...
Replies
Views
I can't seem to get the Panel View Plus 7 standard edition to downgrade to V_11, when I check the AB downloads and compatibility websites for this...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a question, I would like to know if I can send an Excel file to an email from my panel view and see how it is possible to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom