OEM "Master" Programmers

I think a big problem is people don't trust AOIs.

I can make a standard AOI and use it thousands of times but everytime an issue comes up it's the code...

Like really, the only part of the code that can't change and hasn't changed for the life of the equipment is the problem? (the same code being used in other equipment that is still running just fine???)

Nope, usually some kind of hardware issue. Fuse, loose wire, broken whatever...

This was always a fun game with QC and end users.

Similar Topics

I've had a Danfoss OEM drive come in from an Ingersol compressor. It is essentially an FC302 but the OEM part is IR302. the drive appears to be...
Replies
Views
As I understand it, Codesys is the foundation for many different OEM branded HMI software packages. What are the advantages and disadvantages of...
Replies
Views
Can anyone share the hardware/software in integrating Radio-frequency identification (RFID) security on a plant floor's OEM machine HMI's? I...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I need some help with a machine that has an SLC 5/04 communicating with a wonderware panel over DH485. I can monitor the logic while the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm a novice PLC user but advanced Excel VBA user. I've created a program to capture and email data from our PLC. The capture happens...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom