Allen Bradley Modbus TCP

You are right sorry, that projet i did, was for modbus RTU Master and right after, i did a ML1400 with TCP. I assumed the ethernet of the 1100 work like a 1400 since it is the same platform but it isn't.

Ken also point a good one, I had control of both side to map in each soft like you would do inside a single gateway program...
It was more like a cheap than a great option...

I almost bought one (1100) and designed a panel around it to save $500 assuming it could do Modbus TCP. I am glad I don't trust myself that much and went ahead and did a program conversion first and found it was a no go before I invested time and money pursuing that further. That is the reason I chimed in with the correction, because it is a recent assumption I almost followed through on.

Similar Topics

Hi, Iam Working in a project where Micro850 and Epson ROBOT is there, I need to read and write bits to and from ROBOT. Iam Using TCP/IP and...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm working on a proposal for a client, and long story short I need to suggest a new master PLC for polling existing RTU sites that are...
Replies
Views
An ex-colleague dropped this on me and threw me for a loop. Am I wrong in asserting that no PanelView terminal including the 800 is Modbus...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I have a some-what noobish question. I have been doing light plc programing for the last year or so, mostly with descreate I/O's, simple...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to build a project on PanelView C600 Touch Screen HMI. communicating it using Modbus with a PC via serial link. the PC act as a Modbus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom