Rslogix 5000 ALMD instruction help

MJC

Hello all,
I'm trying to do some practice logic on the rslogix 5k. I'm working with the digital alarm instruction and I'm confused as to what all the functions in the instruction are used for and how to utilize them effectively. I'm working with version 18 of rsl5k.
So for an example, do I assign na tag to the progAck and how could this be used in the program any examples greatly appreciated.

Also I have question about the rest of parameters ProgReset, ProgDisable and ProgEnable

If you insert an instruction, click on it and press F1, the help file will generally tell you all you need to know about an instruction, including examples on it's use. Start there, and if you have further questions, post back!