Error 78 on DeviceNet Allen Bradley

russg

Hi,

I'm not very experienced on Allen Bradley and i'm trying to solve an error 78 showing on a 1747-SND.

The PLC is a SLC 5/05CPU.

the error is followed by a few node numbers that I understand it was it is missing from the network. I'm assuming we have a wiring fault of a VSD setting or devicenet card fault.

Any ideas from you guys?

Thanks

Similar Topics

I just tried to replace a proximity sensor on our devicenet, and i was able to commission the node and programmed the correct node number on it...
Replies
Views
We replaced a VFD for a customer. The old VFD was a Fuji/GE G11 on a DeviceNet network with a bunch of other equipment talking to a SLC plc. I...
Replies
Views
Numatics devicenet module G2-2 is replaced with new unit and address is configured from address 63 to address 1. Encountered error E#77 for Node 1...
Replies
Views
One of our running machine's DeviceNet Module (1747-SDN) had malfunctioned. So, we replaced it with a new one from spares. We maintained the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Our cell was running ok then our scanner dropped out with error 80 idle mode. We got it running again but not sure what is causing it to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom