AdvancedHMI + IP Cameras

Look at the AdvancedHMI forum:

http://advancedhmi.com/forum/index.php

There are posts there about showing live video, maybe IP cameras are now included
Yeah, I did that and I have the live video working. The problem with accessing an IP Camera, however, is that there is nowhere to enter an IP address or the "logon" credentials for the camera.

Thanks Garry. I found a similar article at codeproject that I'm working with now. I will see what I can do with these two articles.

Similar Topics

I would like to temporarily install AdvancedHMI on the same computer as FactoryTalk View SE. I am waiting for another contractor to finish the FTV...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just wanna ask if anyone has used an M221 controller and successfully connected to AdvancedHMI
Replies
Views
MessageDisplayByValue question is there a way to embed a tag value in the messages of the MessageDisplayByValue function ??? Similar to what is...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have been switching between 2017 and 2019, all depending on which one i found more stable, at the moment I use 2019 I was just...
Replies
Views
I tried to use AdvancedHMI as a Modubius Client and it does poll the data from a Modbus server. But I am unable to use AdvancedHMI as a server...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom