Managing your HMI & PLC developments

Snap25

Lifetime Supporting Member
If you work for or own a company with multiple automation engineers, how do you manage keeping your files in sync?

I'm using a dropbox to sync PLC programs and other files between computer to computer when it has an internet connection.. I can't see an easy way to do it with my archestra galaxy?

If you work for or own a company with multiple automation engineers, how do you manage keeping your files in sync?

I'm using a dropbox to sync PLC programs and other files between computer to computer when it has an internet connection.. I can't see an easy way to do it with my archestra galaxy?

at my work, we have shared directory through VPN and because of privacy issue we don't use any third party service.

We put all the projects file in that directory so everyone can access that.

Thank you,