Unable to load Program to HMI

qwemx

Hi All ,

I am trying to download a program to HMI , I am able to detect the HMI on searching for the compatible devices from the TIA portal V13 SP1 , i have connected ethernet cable directly on the HMI ethernet port , HMI is getting detected but when i hit the load button it gives me error 0132 :000002
HMI model is Siemens MP277 10" TOUCH INOX
6AV66430ED012AX0

I am able to make the HMI screen flash by selecting the Flash LED option
i also used prosave to restore the HMI to its original condition
the loader version is V01.01.04.00_01.16 i tried to upgrade it using prosave but it says Ok
my HMI is in transfer mode
also used crossed ethernet cable

Screenshot_1.jpg

Last edited:
the problem is fixed
i used the wizard to configure the HMI
i deleated HMI and added again this time i hit finish to skip wizard and was able to connect