Rockwell KnowledgeBase

IdealDan

Hi Guys!
I'm trying to access Rockwell's KnowledgeBase page and it keeps showing error, How could say why? OR is there a requirement?

Even this I have tried, it gives error too:

Skip Navigation

Allen-Bradley Rockwell Software

Rockwell Automation Home Support Center

New access management and login system - see this page for information.

Rockwell Automation has provided machine translated versions of Knowledgebase answers in a number of languages for the last five years. Costs are rising, and usage of the translated answers has been minimal. Total utilization of all translated content is less than 0.3% of annual volume. Due to this, we are announcing the discontinuation of answer translation - see this page for more information.​
Knowledgebase / Forum Registration Incomplete

If you just saved your profile, please wait up to 15 minutes while our systems process your request and send you an email confirming your registration. You will not be able to log in until you have received this email and clicked the "Verify My Email Address" link. We are sorry for the delay.

If you have not used the Knowledgebase or forums before, please complete your profile to register and verify your account.

If you have used the Knowledgebase or forums before, and you have (1) received the confirmation email and (2) clicked the "Verify My Email Address" link , please send us an email so we can investigate the problem. Please include a complete picture of the browser window including the caption, web address, page contents and bottom status bar.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

If you have a problem with this page, please use this link to report it to us by email.

This page is best viewed in Internet Explorer 11, Edge, Firefox 41, Chrome 46, Safari 9 or newer.

Copyright © 2017 Rockwell Automation, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Legal Notices | Privacy & Cookies Policy'