Possible to use InTouch Symbol Factory in Archestra Graphics?

phuz

I'm working with an application that has to be done in 2012R2, so it doesn't have the situational awareness library and I find that the built-in graphics are limited. The Symbol Factory within InTouch offers quite a bit, but I see no way to access those symbols from within the Graphic designer in the App server.
Any way to import those?

While using WindowMaker, generate a smart symbol from a symbol factory graphic. Then in you Graphic editor under the "special" tab, you can import InTouch smart symbols.

I haven't tried this, but in theory, it should work.

While using WindowMaker, generate a smart symbol from a symbol factory graphic. Then in you Graphic editor under the "special" tab, you can import InTouch smart symbols.

I haven't tried this, but in theory, it should work.

That's what I was afraid of. Seems like a lot of work to get all the symbols imported that I'd want to use.

I ended up purchasing the 4,000 piece symbol factory for ArchestrA... and never used any of the graphics!