AB Integrated Axis Module (IAM) or Axis Module (AM)?

asteroide

Hello Friends

I am selecting a drive for an application but, I am a little lost, which is the diference between Integrated Axis Module (IAM) and Axis Module (AM)?

I will use a 2094-EN02D-M01-S0, Safe Torque-off Control Module Ethernet/IP.

I am between 2094-BC02-M02-M and 2094-BM02-M, both modules are accepted in RSLogix5000, but d dont know which select.

In the attached image, the AM has not Converter (ADC) and the IAM has.

Is this useful? the Am needs another module? or why?

Thanks in advance. :)

DriveModules.jpg

You need 1 IAM for each power rail, you then just add the AMs as needed. If you only need one drive then you need to get the IAM

Similar Topics

How do I get the mV or weight readings for individual load cells connected to summing board into the PLC? Do I use a MSG instruction and what are...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an IDC from Rockwell, and it is super old, but new (had it in the spares). The previous one has gone faulty, and I need to set...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a question about integrating an offline project for testing(PLC with same IP address as online), same type PLC and some exact tags...
Replies
Views
I have an application with just one servo positioning axis on a jackscrew, and there is very little room for an electrical enclosure. In...
Replies
Views
Hello. At workplace every person has its own personal card (HID iclass GL type). Now we want to access machine operations only to valid users i.e...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom