INT To REAL CLX Brabender Feeder

pmolive

Hi All,

I'm setting up a Brabender feeder via Ethernet I/p, I have the start and stop figured out but the int to real has me up against the wall, can someone point in the right direction? I've attached a few pics. how to I convert the 2CH-2FH to real in the program?

table.JPG table2.JPG table 3.jpg

Real to 4 SINT - COP Real SINT[first index] 4

4 SINT to Real = COP SINT[first index] Real 1

To add explanation of these statements....

The COP instruction is a mindless byte-by-byte copier, and takes no account of the data-types of the source or destination. It performs no data-type conversion, and just copies a calculated number of bytes from source to destination.

The Length specification is the number of elements of the destination, and the number of bytes copied is the specified length times the number of bytes of the destination data-type.

Real to 4 SINT - COP Real SINT[first index] 4

The destination data-type is a SINT (1 byte), so to copy a REAL (32 bits, or 4 bytes), needs a length of 4

4 SINT to Real = COP SINT[first index] Real 1

The destination data-type is a REAL (32 bits, or 4 bytes), so to copy 4 SINTs into a REAL, you specify a length of 1 (the number of bytes of the destination data-type).