Business industrial network

I found a web page for Business Industrial Network, that has PLC training for RSLogix5000. It is a course with completion certifcate. The cost is around $200.00. Has any one been through this course or know any one who has used it ? I am just looking to get knowledge of RSLogix 5000. Thank you.

Perhaps if you were to tell us name of the page?

I've never personnaly tried that kind of training, but it migth work.

Have you looked at the RSLogix trainer program? It comes from Rockwell and has a very good introduction to RLSogix 5000 or 500

Michal

Similar Topics

Dear Guys, I was thinking is there any possibility of making our automation service business to be passive. such that even if we are not working...
Replies
Views
Dear All, We are planning to start a new Automation Business,and i was just thinking to take some tips from the seniors.. As how to bring the...
Replies
Views
I am new here and I just lost my job or 8 years today. I am seriously thinking of going out on my own but have so many questions. I have...
Replies
Views
I know a lot of you are small businesses and you may need this... https://covid19relief.sba.gov/#/ Best of luck to you all
Replies
Views
I just got asked a question on a local business website, and couldn't think of one. So, does anyone have any PLC/HMI jokes?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom