Learn Automation System by Automation Studio

Platootod

I post this thread for teacher or the one who take care about training center .Also,for anybody that interested in this area.
Today ,In industrial factories has a lot of Automation System..
include plc,hydraulics,pneumatics,sensors,robot..etc
This is a very nice software .(I received from Bosch's dealer in Thailand ...Automation Studio for Bosch version3)..
You can see more detail in ..www.automationstudio.com
After,the student learn .How to use this software...Learn about
theory in Automation...He could design and simultate circuit in computer..Then go to the real practice..
(We can reduce some error in design)
It is very useful for an industrial engineer(electrical..mechanical engineer..)to design ..test circuit..bill of material..etc.

This is not advertising ...just recommend..
Thanks a lot to Prof. Phil to let me in this forum

Platootod :D

automationstudio for bosch03.jpg