Simatic net re-configuration/s7-400

PS: Find the menu for the connection diagnostics... I can't remember where it is.
I appreciate your inputs.
Do you mean connection Diag menu on WinCC explorer?
Secondly, I see Ethernet adapters other than 82574L.
Also, I have done IP setting on a VM ware but I could not see any process data.
I will appreciate further inputs please.
Thanks in advance.

I've got several WinCC versions inside a VMware VM running without problems.

Check your network settings in VMware. I'd recommend to use the "Bridged" option.

As mentioned before, you need to install Simatic Net from the WinCC install medium to get all drivers. A WinCC client installation does not need these drivers, so it's an option which you only need on a server or a WinCC standalone system.

I've got several WinCC versions inside a VMware VM running without problems.

Check your network settings in VMware. I'd recommend to use the "Bridged" option.

As mentioned before, you need to install Simatic Net from the WinCC install medium to get all drivers. A WinCC client installation does not need these drivers, so it's an option which you only need on a server or a WinCC standalone system.
Please, where do I find the bridged option?

One more thing please,
In control panel, I see "set PG/PC Interface" option, what should be the correct setting there?

In control panel, I see "set PG/PC Interface" option, what should be the correct setting there?
This setting is only relevant, if in your WinCC project you have set "Logical device name" to S7ONLINE. Then the settings from PG/PC interface for S7ONLINE are used.

In your screenshot you have shown that "Logical device name" is directly connected to the network interface, so PG/PC interface settings doesn't matter in your case.
Check that you don't use the entry with ".AUTO" at the end, this will make problems.
And I would remove the "Set automatically" option.

This setting is only relevant, if in your WinCC project you have set "Logical device name" to S7ONLINE. Then the settings from PG/PC interface for S7ONLINE are used.

In your screenshot you have shown that "Logical device name" is directly connected to the network interface, so PG/PC interface settings doesn't matter in your case.
Check that you don't use the entry with ".AUTO" at the end, this will make problems.
And I would remove the "Set automatically" option.
OK thanks.
I will try these and revert with feedback
Thanks again.

FEEDBACK! FEEDBACK!! FEEDBACK!!!
configuration was a success! Process data visualization achieved!

I want to drop a capital lettered THANKS to everyone that contributed in this thread, especially to Sigmadelta and Thomas v2, You guys made my day.

I appreciate
Regards