PowerFlex 70 EC on ControlNet

Mike_RH

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi All,

I want to add a PF70 EC drive to a CNET network with a 1756-L1 CPU (Ver 13.xx). When I add the drive to the ControlNet network, there is not a selection available for the EC drive only the standard. I am using RSL5000 V13.04 and have downloaded and installed the latest drive profiles. They do not seem to include the PF70 EC. To add a little twist, if I use a L55 V34 16.xx the PF70 EC profile is present.

I can get it to work by using the standard profile and disabling the keying.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Hello all. Been reading for a long time, 1st real post. AB was unable to help me beyond "Yeah, that's old, we think you should upgrade..." which...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have to add a powerflex 4m VSD onto a controlnet network, at the moment we have a powerflex 40 with an controlnet comm's card 22-comm-c...
Replies
Views
I've got 7 Powerflex 700 drives running a varying number of motors on each drive. I have one drive that is consistently running higher speed than...
Replies
Views
I have read several posts where Ken Roach warns of using not-start, as your stop condition, and how asynchronous IO updates may result in a failed...
Replies
Views
We recently had a drive failure and was shocked to find (insert sarcastic laugh) that we didn't have one in stock. The drive was an EC model with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom