Would someone want to l00k over this weintek hmi program please

TK6070? Are you running MT6070 or TK6070? The TK is Chinese only. Must be run under Chinese Windows, and EB8000 set to Chinese.
I've tried the suggested workaround without success.

Yup I am using MT6070iH VW5 these came from china with the cables with the guys who installed the lines. Hmm I guess ill look for another cable to try.

I've used the MT8070iH before on Micrologix and made my own cable using this the cable connection guide. I do have 2 different copies of the connection guide, here is a copy of the FX2N Connections from an older Connections Guide, It does show the PLC side as RS422 but has the same pin out on the cables as the first one I sent, Again I am not familiar with Mitsubishi PLC's

I think that its reversed and you should be looking at it as if it was from the back

I buy the 8 pin Mini Din cables on ebay and cut them and solder to 9p D sub