Siemens OP5 to OP15 to ProTool

seppoalanen

Hi !

I have old OP5 panel and it's file ????????.o05 and old ComText dos-based editor.
I have to change OP5 panel to OP15 panel. With ComText I have done conversion from OP5 to OP15, so I have file for OP15 ????????.o15

Now, I like convert it for ProTool 6.0 ????????.pdb file.
I have not found help from Siemens sites, but if someone have done this before, please.hlp

Hello, Seppoalanen;
Siemens has a small application called Konvert that does what you require (ComText to Protool), although I am not sure if version 6.0 will accept the converted file. Guess you've got to try it to find out. It works with Win95, Win98 and Win NT.
To download it, go to the Siemens support webpage and search for Entry ID 2022013.

http://www4.ad.siemens.de/csinfo/li...nfo&wttree=productnodes&lang=en&objID=4000024

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Thanks Daniel !
I've tryed it, but 1'st it is very complicated to use in German language, and I did not found how it must work. Anyhow I re-wrote it by ProTool for OP7, because they had changed it in Supreme Court from OP15 to OP7.

br. Seppo

Good afternoon. I need the software Com Text. Can you passme? Thank you very much in advantage.

seppoalanen said:
Hi !

I have old OP5 panel and it's file ????????.o05 and old ComText dos-based editor.
I have to change OP5 panel to OP15 panel. With ComText I have done conversion from OP5 to OP15, so I have file for OP15 ????????.o15

Now, I like convert it for ProTool 6.0 ????????.pdb file.
I have not found help from Siemens sites, but if someone have done this before, please.hlp

Good afternoon. I need the software Com Text. Can you passme? Thank you very much in advantage.
Dear Sir,
if you took this program ( com text ), could you send me a copy too? i really need this program to download the PLC program to Coros OP15 . i am in very hard situation now. i 'm waiting your reply as quick as possible. many thanks