Eplan P8 template

Arun

Any Eplan user
Can someone able to explan, how to creat template in eplan? with our own company standard and insert logo. I am searching from many days but no luck yet.

EPLAN Electric P8 1.9

Thanks

hi brother go to UTILITIES=>MASTERDATA=>FORM ....there you can copy or make ur custmized form there u can play and insert you logo and what ever ....

thanks
dayan.

Similar Topics

Hi, I searched in forum but haven't found anything similar.. I am looking for Eplan .edz files/macros. I don't have access to data portal so maybe...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. Currently I am using Eplan p8 and faced (while creating a panel) with a challenge in finding a device called DIN mounting rail...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am new to Eplan and I inherited a project that was designed in Eplan and needs rework. I was informed that the Eplan project was on the...
Replies
Views
We have an OEM that uses EPLAN, we are an AutoCAD end user. They can export to DWG, but the images do not get exported. Do any EPLAN users have...
Replies
Views
I just got eplan, and start creating my first project, when i tried to enter a page name i get the message: "the specified value is invalid, due...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom