Opening another Wonderware application from Windowviewer

Hello Guys,

Is it possible to open a separate Wonderware application from a running Windowviewer?

Let's say that:

I have a running Intouch application with a button that will open another Intouch application that is located from a separate PC.

We expect that when we hit that button, the running application will close and the other application will go up and run.

I'm looking on an action script approach but is it possible to tell the script which application/project to open?

Any experience with this?

P.S.
We are using Intouch 10.6

Thank you very much

Similar Topics

Hi, I made a simple WinCC project (example from WinCC getting started) on my computer and I simply copied whole project from WinCCProjects folder...
Replies
Views
I have an Allen Bradley temperature switch that I am trying to use in studio 5000. I am getting the message "Unable to interpret the IODD file"...
Replies
Views
Very similar issue as the last post I had here with communicating our Linux Gateway to an AB CompactLogix controller. I have assigned a gateway...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am trying to program some new Versamax micro PLCs through PAC using some programs saved in our archive however whenever i go to import...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a CNG compressor that is run by a PLC. I tried to get team viewer on it to be able to view it remotely, I accidently disabled the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom