RS Logix 5000 - Unable to Open SFC (greyout)

Hi There!

We installed RS Logix 5000 Enterprise on one of our customer's workstation.
After the installation (full), we found out that the SFC editor is grey-out and cannot be opened.

We already activated the software to make sure that this is not license issue.
The workstation is running on Windows 7 32-bit.

Thank you for your help.

Which version of RSLogix5000 did you actually purchase?

Only the "Full" and the "Professional" appear to have support for SFC editor...
I know, cos I fell foul of that with the Function Block Diagram (FBD) Editor, and now have to shell out another £800 to get the functionality.

go to the top menu of RSLogix5000 and click Help > About ... then click the More Info button at the bottom of the popup window ... that should give you a list of the "paid for" features that you have licensed ...

JohnCalderwood said:
Which version of RSLogix5000 did you actually purchase?...

fhervrylesestoso said:
...The version of RS Logix is 20.01

The word ye are looking for is Edition, not Version. Certain Editions of RSLogix 5000 do not include the programming language editors beyond Relay Ladder. They are "available separately". You might have Mini Edition, for instance.
Look, as Ron has instructed, and you'll find out what Edition you have, as well as which features it provides. If it is bad news, then here's a table of which Editions include which programming language editors...

Regards,
George