Com'X 510 connect to archestra system platform?

akd.jrdb

Hi Everyone,

Good day! Can anyone help us with our Com'X 510 to connect in our Archestra System Platform. How or what else do we need to do. Our Com'X510 is the master of ION6200. We need to get the data of ION6200 to Com'X510 from our Server.

Thanks in advance,
Joe

Look at page 62 of the manual:

Accessing the Internal Modbus Slave Device

The internal Modbus TCP server allows reading the digital input and analog input
values of the Com’X via various Modbus registers . These registers can be read
using Modbus slave ID 255.
After you configure the Com’X inputs in Device Settings, values are accessible
through the gateway. The register values can also be viewed in the
Measurements Table tab for measurements selected for logging.
The internal Modbus TCP server is active when Modbus TCP/IP communications
is enabled in Firewall Management.