1746-hstp1 stepper module

Sevenfins

I have been unable to make my stepper motor move.

I was hoping for an example on rs500 that I could maybe look at. Or maybe some advanced help. I'm close, I know it.

One of the questions I have. Will turning on bit 10 on output word 0 during config output the correct voltage I need from the dir +/- when I am trying to home it?

Right now I have that turned off when I go to config.
Currently what happens is:

First scan turns on my config bit which sets up the specs I want. IE COP N70 >O:6.0 (Which is like... Home limit, ect)
the fault disappears and it goes into run mode.
I then copy an integer like N:80 that is all 0's into O:6.0
Then I should home it, right?
Well. I give the command for CCW limit find... However. The Run stays green and the CW movement turns on.
The motor moves really fast for just a second and then stops.