"Failed to open connection to PLC" (M241 & HMIG3U (HMIDT542)

Hhaxen

Hi,

I've been having a problem with my Schneider setup, and I can't seem to figure out the problem. I'm using Machine Expert Logic Builder and Vijeo 6.2, and I can't seem to download to my PLC. I can download to my HMI just fine, but my HMI comes back with the message as mentioned in the title. Also when I perform a full download, machine expert comes up with the message "Could not connect to the device for item "xx", selected target system "PLC name" is different from the connected device "HMI name".
The weirdest thing is that machine expert shows my PLC just fine, but doesn't show my HMI.
Also the switch that I use, shows an amber light on the PLC connection, but green on both PC and HMI.

I have no idea what to do, as I feel like I've tried everything.

The IP range is fine, subnet is fine. The driver in IO manager in Vijeo has the PLC nodename in it, so that shouldn't be the problem either.

Does anyone know what to do in a situation like this?

Thank you in advance!