12 key keypad to 8 bit input card

if you go to the website those keypads are designed to work with there interfaces only door locks code entry ect.
they do have an RS232 interface you may be able to get working with your plc but you will need a lot more hardware
pulsing outputs to the matrix would problematic at best I just opt for a different keypad designed for what you want

I tought i figured out how to use 3 outputs and 4 inputs, to get cross reference for keypad, but no..
Any tips for easy scanning log?

Similar Topics

I'm making a meal of this, my brain's not in gear. Also, I'm new to S7 TIA/WinCC so excuse my ignorance... See redacted pic. Pressing F7 (SAVE...
Replies
Views
On my HMI-1200, I'm trying to assign the image of a floppy disk ("save" icon) to a function key. I couldn't find one in the default drop-down...
Replies
Views
I am using the newest version of CCW Dev Software, and I am wondering if there is any way in which a tag could be added to a movement key (i.e...
Replies
Views
I am sure this has been discussed with no solution. But I need to unlock a program and do not have the source key. Is there anyway of unlocking...
Replies
Views
Hi, I found out that Allen Bradley had a key switch with a ejecting key function, the sensEject. But it is discontinued. I've failed to google...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom