ethernet communication on controllogix5000

Hanjaya

dear all,

i have redundant controllogix5000 that using Ethernet module to communicate to HMI through the Ethernet hub.

my problem are, now both Ethernet link from primary and secondary to our hmi is suddenly down ( the link led is solid green not red). i told to my boss that we only need to unplug the Ethernet cable and connect it again to get it to com again, but one of my friend say that we can't do that cause it will make the controller fault.

is that true?

please help.

SMC : "Archestra System Management Console" where I believe after restart of workstation you may need to activate DA Server. I hope I am pointing you to correct direction.

it fix now, when we unplug the ethernet cable from the primary module, the redundancy work and control is take over by the secondary module and the communication to the hmi is working...

thanks all...

I need to learn a lot...