Intouch Managed Application convert to Stand Alone

Good Day!

Is there a way for us to convert an existing Managed Intouch Application into Stand Alone Intouch Application? The end user wants to retain the archestra graphics while having an ease accessing Data through conventional "Access Name" way.

We extracted all of the Objects in their Galaxy , Imported in our local station. We suggest to publish their existing managed application so that we can open it thru application manager then Window maker.

Once in windowmaker, I notice that the access name was greyout, not allowing me to add access name for the additional PLC.

Please help.

Thank you! 🤞🏻

Since we only want for the access name to be enabled, We created new application and then imported all the windows from the existing application, with this , we are enable to create new access name , new local tags for the additional graphics and leaving all exisiting galaxy referenced archestra graphics untouched.

What we are thinking is, since we added new intouch application (the one with our graphics added). We can undeploy the running application on site, replace the existing application with the new intouch application and then deploy it.

Any suggestions or do I miss something? Please feel free to share your experience.

Have a Good Day!