Easy Builder 8000 V 4.65 Tag Editor

jcp

Hello Friends;

I use FX1N-14MR PLC with 6070i 7 inch display HM. I design the screens and create tags by using tag editor. But PLC not response when i use user difined tags.

If i give the direct addressing then it work well.

With the Tag editor the address shown as

ACK_PUSH
M-30

while direct shown as
M

If any expert use the tag database please guide me how the TAgs editor work in EB 8000?

Regards

I'm not an expert on this stuff,but like to try,

after read the manual user,

it's out like this refer to attachment,

maybe other members have better idea then me.

ST1.JPG ST2.jpg ST3.jpg ST4.jpg ST5.jpg

I've never used the tag editor, so I don't know if it works or not. I create tags when I create the button.
Don't use Set On, Toggle, etc. Only use momentary, and do latching in the PLC.

Hello;

I have no cable to communicate with laptop to the fx1N-14MR.

Is it possible to manufacture by self ? I need pin configuration to write and read the Ladder from and to PLC FX1N-14mr with Laptop 9 pin Serial port.

Please send me pin assignment on both ends.

Regards