2D Data Matrix - separating out data

tspisak

Has anyone read a long 2D data matrix (200+ characters) and separated out the data in to different fields (~twenty)?

I plan on adding a comma to indicate the start of a new field but I don't know where to start programming. The data is a recipe so the data types for each field will stay the same from code to code but the length will not (long and short strings).

I am using a Keyence SR-651 barcode scanner connected to a A-B CompactLogix processor via Ethernet IP.

Any tip on getting started?

Similar Topics

What kind/brand of 2D data matrix readers are the easiest to set up and communicate with CompactLogix PLC? I'm looking to install and setup...
Replies
Views
I have an expression in a structured text routine of a Logix controller that looks more or less like the following: ResultInteger := Integer1 *...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what the data transfer rate for this series of CompactLogix PLC's? 1769-L24ER-QB1B to be exact. Cheers.
Replies
Views
My current situation is a follows: I have two similar 1769 controllers with similar programs. Both have a UDT array that is being used to store...
Replies
Views
First off, I'm a hobbyist-level programmer, and this program isn't controlling anything anything that could even remotely be considered "life...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom