CompactLogix L35E RPI Can't chnage

Nandraj

Dear All ,
I need help to resolve the issue of the RPI that has been not changing on my configured L35E processor ? it was running since but now it started giving communication issue ?
I was thinking to change RPI but I can't accessible on online and offline also ?
below error code 16#0203 Connection timed out
If I get quick help its great its urgent

thanks,
Nandraj

Sir ,
I got abive error message in cpu faults , also I am not able to chnage the RPI in compactlogix L35E ,Is it possible to change RPI in IO configuration tree

Similar Topics

I have a problem and I can't find anything about it in the Rockwell Knowledge Base. The problem is that I am losing communication with a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am an amateur PLC user. I am using a Compactlogix L35E. Some time in the past week, the I/O light began blinking green. Whereas...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I need litle help. I need connected Micro 850 ( 2080-LC50-24QWB) to a Main PLC (CompactLogix L35e) and send/recieve data throught...
Replies
Views
Customer has a radio telemetry master using a Compactlogix L35E Serial port set up as DF1 Half Duplex Master and has been adding remote stations...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new to PLC and seeking advice here. We have a compactlogix 1769-L35E. The L35E has been situated in shelf for a while, therefore, the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom