ge 90-30 coil conflict

Pages 2-4 and 2-5 of GFK-2382A

STAT LED Operation
The STAT LED indicates the condition of the Ethernet interface in normal operational mode. If
the STAT LED is off, an event has been entered into the exception log and is available for
viewing via the Station Manager. The STAT LED is on during normal operation when no
events are logged.
In the other states, the STAT LED is either off or blinking and helps define the operational
state of the module.

I know on my CMM321's some have the Stat blinking some do not. I know it blinks when a power cycle or after starting when project download. But it soon goes out on a few of them. It never prevented communication or stopped HMI from working correctly and in my situation there was no fault so one of those everything works so forget about it. Everyone mileage may very. clear the fault table and see if it comes back.

fault table says:

connection to remote node failed,resuming without it

The answer here will depend largly on what is the remote device and do you lose it? If you lose it what does it take to restart it? Power cycle the CPU or remote device or press the reset button on the CPU?
Many of these faults are tempotary and due to noise or unrelated devices on the nerwork, also power supply issues can cause this.