Overload Transistor output

dandrade

Incredulous, an it seeks by "overload" only finds about Motor, somewhat that does not relate to PLC!

Need of practical references about the utilization of PLC with transistor output.
It specified direct current 100mA and peak 300mA
Output direct connect Contactor overload is 20%. Therefore, some
project utilized outputs with overload? Had stability and time of life?

Operation down the 30ºC of operational limit, trink is acceptable. But not have table to check.

I would avoid going over 75 mA or so steady state load on these outputs. I would not go over 100 mA, since that would definitely shorten output life. The 300 mA figure is probably a momentary load, to accommodate inrush on relay coils or such. You might "get by" using this output on a solenoid with a 300 mA max inrush current, but only if the duty cycle was low.