Machine Manuals

Combination of Acrobat Pro, Word, and Cad / PDF.

Everything goes into PDF, but word documents are used to create the cover sheet / etc and print to pdf.

I do the manual separately. I use Libre Office 6.2 for spread sheets and word documents, then export them to PDF. I also export my schematics to PDF and make a little booklet out of it. I should add, though, that the systems I make are little one-off custom things. It is only me at the moment.

I think Toms response is along the lines im looking for.

But if i have 100 mechanical drawings i want to add at the end of my manual, do I have to add them one at a time or is there a way to add a bunch in one go?

Similar Topics

Its a silly question but I wonder if anyone else experience this... Our plants make thermostat devices, almost all of its parts made in house so...
Replies
Views
Hi I am wondering if the RXI-042 PLC model (below PN) is programable via Proficy Machine Endition, if so, what is the firmware version needed for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having trouble solving a problem I've been working on for several months, and thought you might like a stab at it. The machine runs...
Replies
Views
I have an issue. I am trying to resolve what logic is in a 90-30 PLC (364 CPU). I have 3 Machine Edition backups with different names. All show...
Replies
Views
Hi All, How do I set a password to PLC using Proficy machine software 9.5-9.8 or some other way? I as using Emerson CPE305 CPU. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom