How to change Profinet Interface?

Timer

Hello, people. Me again. The same project, another problem. The PLC article # is 6ES7 512-1SK01-0AB0. There is only one in the Hardware Catalogue, I add it, download the HW and got an error for the port X1P1R. I checked Profinet Interface, it has article # 6ES7 193-6AR00-0AA0 by default for this port. But in fact the module connected to the PLC has # 6ES7193-6AP20-0AA0 on the faceplate and the port X1P1R is not an Eternet but looks like optical or someting like this. So question is - how can I change default profinet interface for this PLC?
Thanks for advance :)

Hello, people. Me again. The same project, another problem. The PLC article # is 6ES7 512-1SK01-0AB0. There is only one in the Hardware Catalogue, I add it, download the HW and got an error for the port X1P1R. I checked Profinet Interface, it has article # 6ES7 193-6AR00-0AA0 by default for this port. But in fact the module connected to the PLC has # 6ES7193-6AP20-0AA0 on the faceplate and the port X1P1R is not an Eternet but looks like optical or someting like this. So question is - how can I change default profinet interface for this PLC?
Thanks for advance :)

You change the Bus Adapter (BA) in the device settings. The easiest way is to right click on the 2 ports in the picture, choose "change device" and then choose the correct bus adapter from the catalog.

Alternately, you can drag from the catalog onto on top of the ports. The cursor will change from a NO symbol to a Swap symbol of a red arrow circled around with a black arrow.

Thank you, and I'm sorry for such trivial question.

No need to be sorry. The wound you'd get from banging your head against the wall trying to figure it out sure wouldn't be trivial.

If you weren't expecting it, you'd never figure out that the one little section of picture was special....