SLC100 Software

The software I have is PCIS, it runs on WinXP. It also comes with DOSBOX, some type of envelope or emulator it runs in.

You will also need a serial adapter for the SLC100/150.

If I remember correctly I got the package from GeniusInTraining at plccables.com

The software I have is PCIS, it runs on WinXP. It also comes with DOSBOX, some type of envelope or emulator it runs in.

You will also need a serial adapter for the SLC100/150.

If I remember correctly I got the package from GeniusInTraining at plccables.com

It used to be available at this link, but don't see it now .

https://www.theautomationstore.com/...software-under-windows-xp-configuring-dosbox/

Found this...

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showpost.php?p=199776&postcount=10

Last edited:
May still have the 3.5" floppy install discs
But cannot remember if its licenced. If you get stuck i can look for them possibly.
I know i have an old dos machine that still boots
With it installed.

Holy moly. The old man that trained me told me about setting up a blow molding machine with one of these and using a pendant to program it. I want to play with one of these PLC systems.

I know of 2 machines still running on them.

One customer is ready to swap it out with a 5/03 at the next sign of trouble - the other has the opinion "it's working" so leave it alone

Last edited: