MAC50 HMI Settings Lost?

kootni

Battery on MAC50 HMI was not replaced in time. When battery was replaced, HMI turned on but its showing following error: SYSTEM ERROR COMM ERROR

See attached picture.

I just want to restore old settings.

How can i do it?

Tbe MAC50 must be 25 years old. Afraid you'll need the original program and programming software. The OEMmay have a backup. Buy a lottery ticket if he has.

Without the original application it will be impossible. If you can get the code off the supplier it would be possible to re-program it using Beijers E-Designer software, however this has been superseded. I suggest that if you do get the code, post it and one of us could at least give you an idea of the structure so you could use a GOT or Beijers current HMI to replace it but you would need to buy the programming software and a new HMI & lead.