License Issue in Factory Talk Manager

shashi616

My Client Station was running smoothly till yesterday evening but somehow now its license is not showing in License Manager, and now I am unable to run the project as it is showing database conversion error & my RS View is going to Demo Mode.

I am attaching screenshot of License Manager where in license Total is showing as 1 but in use its not reflecting.

Kindly suggest how to sort out.

The license is authentic, I am not cloning & other Crack License.

All suggestions are welcome.

Activation RA-1.jpg

Similar Topics

We're being required to upgrade all of our Factory Talk Activation installs to 4.01 to address a security vulnerability that was disclosed by...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am on application built on Wonderware Intouch 2017 Update 2. I am not the designer of this app, just have to maintain it. The...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have activated Intouch 2017 in Schneider Electric License Manager. After that I reinstalled window and Intouch. I tried to...
Replies
Views
Hi my company hosts our licenses on a server located in the USA where I am based. When in the office on the domain or travelling in the USA (VPN)...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, I am having trouble with licensing the PME 8.5. I have recently installed PME on 2 machines. In first one I went through all the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom