Mnemonic coding for old Omron PLC

unsaint33

I am learning mnemonic code for a Omron Sysmac S6 PLC. Is my code below right to get it like the picture?

000 LD 0
001 AND 1
002 OR 2
003 OUT ##

If I wanted contact-2 to branch around contact-0 and contact-1, how would I code differently?

code1.jpg

welcome to the forum.

Do you have the manual for the S6?
I still have mine in the attic, saw it last week.

its been many years since I did an s6.
if I am not mistaken, your code could also be written as this.
Ld 0
LD 1
Or 2
And Ld
out xx
please be aware that there are variations in the firmware for the s6 and you need to be familiar with both types of programming.

in regards to your question.
Ld 0
And 1
Ld 2
Or LD
out xx

try both statemants out.
regards,
james

Blimey that takes me back a bit
I'm not sure that is right i agree that LD 0 AND 1 OR 2 AND LD out xx

but to or a contact around the two would be

LD 0
AND 1
OR 2
OUT xx
Well it's some time since my S6 and other omron but the above is correct for Mitsubish & Siemens, however siemens use brackets which makes more sense to me