Micrologix 1400 Fault 0052H

Thanks for the update.

That is interesting as the technote ianingram quoted above, and I quoted in the other thread, still states that the minimum software versions required for a MicroLogix 1400 Series B controller is RSLogix 500 v8.3 and RSLinx Classic v2.54. Perhaps some of the newer firmware revisions (up to r21 firmware now) have since created an incompatibility that we do not know about?

There are now also MicroLogix Series C controllers available since 2017. But they also appear to just require the same minimum software versions.

I would have liked to have heard their reason for this but how and ever. It's possible that you are using a certain OS and controller firmware revision that RSLinx Classic v2.54 does not work well with. If that, or something similar is the case, then really that technote needs updating or a new one created.

Mental note taken. Thank you again.

G.