EXPDD250-V3 Hardware Key

We have been using EXPDD version 3 with the correct hardware key on a laptop running windows 2000 successfully to programme Toshiba M40's for several years. We are now using a laptop running windows XP and the key is no longer detected by EXPDD. Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone know if its some sort of compatibility problem?

Is this a parallel printer port key? There are port settings that could not allow it to work. I remember on some old software we needed to check the settings. Can you print from that port? Check in Device Manager to see if it is active. There are some things to try there.
The other thing to check is a security software patch/upgrade. I have had problems with Win XP & Intellution starting up very slow (10 minutes to open) but normal with the upgrade.
Otherwise good luck,
John

Thanks John.
Printer works fine and the port looks fine within Device Manager. Think i will try contacting Toshiba again, unfortunately this software is no longer supported and the company we got the software key from was taken over in 2003 and they don't deal with Toshiba stuff anymore. Oh well, I better keep looking.

I too have the same problem. I even lost the dongle. What can I do to use and continue to read, write and print?? The software I use is pdd250 v 3.0d ... I tried to download the software but can not find them .... would you be so kind as to direct me

I too have the same problem. I even lost the dongle. What can I do to use and continue to read, write and print?? The software I use is pdd250 v 3.0d ... I tried to download the software but can not find them .... would you be so kind as to direct me

PLC ex100, AI32

We have an old ROV Viper which uses PLC......PLC EX100, AO32, AI32.....also have many floppy disks with softwares in it........Unable to open the Floppy disk.....contacted toshiba.....says above PLC are obsolete. need all the esteemed personnel advise / help...
The Rov system is working manually....but not through the PC system
which is by PLC.

Help

We have an old ROV Viper which uses PLC......PLC EX100, AO32, AI32.....also have many floppy disks with softwares in it........Unable to open the Floppy disk.....contacted toshiba.....says above PLC are obsolete. need all the esteemed personnel advise / help...
which is by PLC.

Feel free to contact me directly [email protected]

which is by PLC.

I sent you a link in a Private message. The software is archived there. If no luck Search keyword "daleroe" (without the quotes) here on this site under advanced Search.