Can't connect to S7-1500 PLC

Timer

Hello, guys. Need a help very badly.
I have a TIA Portal 15.1 installed on a virtual machine and I'm trying to connect to the 1512SP F-1 PN PLC. I can ping it, I can see it online,I can blink the LED, I can assign an IP address, but I can't download a program and can't go online. If IP address in HW-config is the same as in the PLC - it shows as incompatible. If the IP address is different - it just gives me 0132-000002 error "selected online target could not be reached". I can't upgrade the firmware or reset to factory settings, the diagnostic buffer is not available.
Help me please!

Check the network setting in your VM settings. Is it NAT or Bridged Adapter? If it's bridged adapter, try NAT, and vice-versa. I find I had to use bridged adapter to make it work. Make sure the bridged adapter setting is set to the correct Ethernet adapter (wireless or wired).

I checked NAT and Bridged, and yes, Bridged should work. I think the network is OK, because I can ping the PLC from the host and from the VM. I switched off both firewalls, on the host and on the VM. Now I'm almost out of options.

Yes, I did that. My options for now are to change the PLS and check if another one will have the same problem. If yes - I'll try to move the software from VM to the host. If that won't work - I'm out of ideas.

Do you know what FW version the PLC is at? I've had the problem before with an unknown PLC, where it was at an older FW than I was expecting.

I'd recommend either updating FW via the memory card, or backing the project off to an older version (if you can without losing features you need).

Do you know what FW version the PLC is at? I've had the problem before with an unknown PLC, where it was at an older FW than I was expecting.

I'd recommend either updating FW via the memory card, or backing the project off to an older version (if you can without losing features you need).

Thank you, I'll try. Didn't think about update via card.

Hello
I think there's a kind of "not said" with VM
I faced nearly the same issue with TSX premium plc, unable to UP/DONLOAD
I was obliged to run a dual boot to solve my problem
I think VM authorities should communicate on this product and tell people the limits of this Software
Best regards